‘Looks like a come-from-behind win’ ‘Two Man Show’ Debriner 2 goals – 1 help + ‘MOM’ Holland 1 goal – 2 assists Big explosion!! Man City chasing by 2 points, defense collapsed + uneasy leader Arsenal 4-1 smashed

Man City, with De Bruyne and Holland’s ‘Two Man Show’ at the forefront, defeated Arsenal in the ‘de facto final’. De Bruyne led the team’s victory with 2 goals and 1 assist, and Holland also helped win with 1 goal and 2 assists. Man City, who played two fewer games, narrowed the gap with leader Arsenal to two points, increasing the chances of winning the EPL comeback.

Man City won 4-1 in the English Premier League home game against Arsenal at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England on the 27th (Korean time). Manchester City, who played 31 games, had 73 points, and Arsenal, who played 33 games, stayed at 75 points. Arithmetically, if Man City only wins one more, the lead will change.

Man City ran a seven-game winning streak in the league. On the other hand, Arsenal have not won in their last 4 league games, with 3 draws and 1 loss. Man City’s main scorer Haaland set a record for the most goals in a season in the EPL system in 38 matches with his 33rd league goal this season. Coming to the EPL in the summer of last year, he conquered the stage in just one season after joining Manchester City. It must be a really rare ‘monster’ striker.

As of the 27th, the statistics website FiveThirty Eight predicted a very high 90% chance of Manchester City winning the league. On the other hand, Arsenal’s chances of winning were lower at 10%. After this game, Manchester City’s chances of winning increased further. Opta, another statistics site, also predicted that Man City’s chances of winning the championship were 92% and Arsenal’s were 8%.

Manchester City called Arsenal home and pressed hard from the start. Man City broke the balance of the match very early. Manchester City took the lead in the 7th minute. In a counterattack situation, he showed ‘one shot one kill’. De Bruyne, who received Holland’s pass, hit it quickly and shook the Arsenal net with a ground ball mid-range shot. It was a rapid development like a flash of lightning. Arsenal got one goal right in the blink of an eye.

Manchester City came out with a 4-3-3 formation. Grealish, Holland, and Bernardo Silva were put in the front line, Gundoan, Rodri, and De Bruyne in the back, Akanji, Dias, Stones-Walker, and goalkeeper Ederson in the back four.

At the beginning of the game, Arsenal pulled up the entire line and dug into the left and right flanks. However, due to Man City’s strong pressure, the rear build-up was not easy. After the first goal was lost, the control of the match was handed over to Manchester City. Arsenal faced off with a 4-3-3 formation. Martinelli-Jejus-Saka in the front line, Zaka-Pati-Odegor in the midfield, Zinchenko-Magalangis-Holding-White in the back four, and goalkeeper Ramsdale came out.

In the 21st minute of the first half, Manchester City’s shot went straight to the Arsenal goalkeeper. In the 26th minute of the first half, De Bruyne’s decisive shot was blocked by Arsenal defender White’s one-handed defense. Even in this scene, the linkage play between Holland and De Bruyne was smooth. In the 27th minute of the first half, Man City’s shot was blocked by Arsenal’s goalkeeper. This scene was also created by Holland and De Bruyne.

Man City, who took the lead in the game, relaxed the game. There was nothing to be impatient about in the preceding situation. In the 31st minute of the first half, Man City’s powerful shot went straight to Arsenal goalkeeper Ramsdale. In the 34th minute of the first half, Arsenal’s mid-range shot missed the Man City goal. It was the best scene in Arsenal’s attack in the first half. Arsenal seldom produced good scenes in the first half. The opening goal was conceded, and Man City took the lead in the match. Arsenal had no shots on target in the first half. In the 36th minute of the first half, Man City’s left-footed shot slightly missed the Arsenal goal. Haaland, who failed to score, shook his head and expressed regret. In the 40th minute of the first half, Holland’s shot was also blocked by Ramsdale’s save.

In extra time in the first half, in Man City’s free kick set piece situation, Stones shook the net with a header following De Bruyne’s kick, but the offside flag went up. However, after VAR (video reading), the score was overturned. It turned out not to be offside. Man City players roared. Manchester City ended the first half with a 2-0 lead. It was the first half where Arsenal showed nothing.

In the 7th minute of the second half, Man City’s decisive shot was blocked by Arsenal’s goalkeeper. Man City scored a key goal in the 8th minute of the second half by De Bruyne. His combination play with Holland stood out. After De Bruyne broke the ball, he gave it to Haaland and received it back and kicked it with his right foot. De Bruyne was involved in all three of Manchester City’s goals. Manchester City’s home fans cheered as they took a huge 3-0 lead. A victory ceremony was held.

Arsenal, who had been drawn 0-3, tried to change the mood in the 15th minute of the second half by excluding Martinelli and Zaka and putting in Thorsar and Jorginho as jokers instead. In the 26th minute of the second half, Man City put in Mahrez and Arsenal put in Smith Lowe. Both have tightened the reins of the attack by making changes to the attacking line.

Arsenal missed Saka’s free kick in the 34th minute of the second half. Arsenal’s players lost their concentration. It moved with enthusiasm, but it lacked sophistication and completeness.

Man City took out De Bruyne in the 34th minute of the second half and put Alvarez in as a joker. Manchester City fans gave De Bruyne a standing ovation. Arsenal also put Nketia and Nelson as jokers. Arsenal scored a comeback goal (1-3) with a right-footed shot by Holding in the 41st minute of the second half.

Man City put Foden as a joker in the 42nd minute of the second half. For Manchester City, Haaland, who untied his long hair, scored a goal in extra time in the second half. Holland’s 33rd goal in the regular season. A total of 49 goals (8 assists) in all competitions this season. In total, he appeared in 43 matches and was involved in 57 goals. It is an amazing decision and a march of attack points. Arsenal couldn’t catch up anymore. Man City won 4-1. Manchester City’s next match is away to Fulham on the 30th. If you catch this game, you will rise to the top. Arsenal will have a London rivalry with Chelsea on the 3rd of next month.

European statistics website Whoscored.com gave Manchester City Holland the highest rating of 9.8. The match MOM (Man of the Match) was also Holland. De Bruyne scored 9.7 and Stones 7.4. The ratings of Arsenal players were very low overall. Oedegor received 5.9 points, Zaka 6.3 points, Saka 6.1 points, and Jesus 6.1 points.

Man City goalkeeper expert Say Given said on BBC Radio 5, “Arsenal players need to learn more. They need to improve to put the brakes on Man City.” English striker expert Dion Dublin told BBC Radio 5: “Haland is an incredible striker. He kicks the ball so easily. It’s so much fun to watch him. I have nothing to say. It’s amazing. Manchester City are playing like champions tonight. “Arsenal manager Arteta has been great this season, but his strategy didn’t work today.”

Stones, who scored Man City’s winning goal, told BT Sports, “We put on man-to-man pressure today. It was difficult to play the pass normally. It was a very important game, and there were few chances. But we got the three points. Well done. I know how to deal with this situation.” Manchester City star De Bruyne told BT Sport: “We could have scored more goals. We did well in the first half and it was 50-50 in the second half. Against Arsenal it’s difficult but we did well. “It’s a long way from winning. A lot can happen. We still have seven games left. People say we’re going to win. Our schedule is killer.”카지노사이트

Manchester City manager Guardiola said: “It was a game we played well in every way. We were focused, we did well from the set pieces. We started well and we built it. Fantastic performance considering Arsenal. Haaland is an amazing weapon and De Bruyne. “It was great. It’s in our hands. When we have the lead, we have to use it well.” Loser Arsenal manager Arteta said: “We lost to a better team. Man City were amazing today. When they do this, it’s hard for us to fight. Especially the first half was a different level from us. We didn’t get basic and collapsed. I couldn’t control it,” he admitted.

In another EPL game that took place on the day, Brentford won 2-0 at Chelsea away. Liverpool won the match against West Ham 2-1 with consecutive goals from Gakpo and Matip. Nottingham beat Brighton 3-1 at home. Son Heung-min’s Tottenham, who did not play that day, fell to 7th in the team’s midterm rankings. Liverpool, ahead of Tottenham in goal difference, rose to sixth place. Tottenham will have a home game against Manchester United in the early morning of the 28th (Korean time).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *